3.01.2009

Teach the Doctrine

Sunday Greetings.
I wanted to quickly share a few thoughts before I return to spending time with my little family. Today in Sunday school class, our teacher had the following scripture on the board: Doctrine and Covenants 58:77 "I give unto you a commandment that you should teach one another the doctrine of the kingdom."
Then he had the following two questions below that:
1) How does learning the doctrine of the kingdom affect us?
2) How is learning true doctrine different from learning other things?

There was a great discussion about both. To help you answer more completely, check out these scriptures and look for key words.

To help answer #1) Enos 1:1, Alma 31:5, Alma 32:28, and J.S. History 1:11

To help answer #2) Reflect on the statement and let your heart guide you.

I would love to hear you post about what YOU think the answers are. I don't know if there really is a right or wrong about it. I hope to hear from you, and I will try to share what I thought the answers were.

Keep the Faith...

No comments:

Please Enjoy These Thoughts As Well:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...