11.07.2009

Released!

I have finally received a release from my calling. I am much relieved. I learned SO much being the EQ President, but I knew it was time for me to be done. As I reflect back over the last almost 4 years, I am thankful for all the blessing I received. I know that I have become a more vocal person (scary isn't it!), a man more sure of how to talk to people without fear, a man who learned the value and importance of faithfully completing his home teaching, and man who learned the power that can be shared in the priesthood of God. I don't regret a single moment of my calling. I know everything happened just as it should have. I look forward to whatever the Lord has in store for me next.

Keep the Faith...

No comments:

Please Enjoy These Thoughts As Well:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...