2.20.2010

There Is a God

Dear Cassy and Reed,
I didn't get a chance to write in your book, so instead I share my love and thoughts for you here.
I just wanted to let you know how much my heart aches for you and your loss. Watching how strong you were today, how amazingly wonderful your were for your three beautiful children was comforting. You are amazing parents and should feel honored to have the privilege of being the parents of such a special and perfect spirit. True, you can not hold him and love him right now. But remember that one day he will be yours again. I have no words, no magic spell that will make everything seem better. I offer you instead the knowledge that you will have an understanding one day. I also pray that one day soon you will be able to find yourself smiling at the memory of your little bundle of joy and that you will cherish every moment with Jacob's three older siblings. Never miss a chance for a hug, never miss a chance for a silent moment alone. We love you.

Keep the Faith...

No comments:

Please Enjoy These Thoughts As Well:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...