10.18.2010

FHE with my Son

Tonight my oldest son decided he wanted to teach the FHE lesson. I get nervous when my kids want to teach the lesson. Sometimes they don't put much thought in to what they plan to do. The dosen't hold true with my oldest son. He is a true gem, just a little spacey at times (I think that is common with 5th graders!). He taught a lesson about Jonah. He found a story in the Friend and explained what they story represented (that we should listen to the Lord the FIRST time he asks).

We had to run a few errands and then we came home and had our treats and are watching Veggie Tales "Jonah and the Whale". It is a great version.

I am grateful for kids that want to teach me about the gospel.

Keep the Faith...

No comments:

Please Enjoy These Thoughts As Well:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...