7.16.2011

A Test of Faith

27 days.

Long, stressful days that pushed my mental and emotional limits to their ends. Beyond actually.

It has now been almost three weeks since all of that ended.

So... why do I still find myself having horrible mood swings? One little things sets me off. I don't turn violent. Just angry and easily annoyed. My poor children take the brunt with being yelled at for breathing and such. I know I shouldn't be doing it, but I can't seem to stop it.

Then, as quickly as it comes it leaves.

I wasn't like this before everything happened. At least not to this extent.

I know that I can do better.

I am trying to do better.

I hope this is simply a test of my faith.

And... if it is...

I hope I can pass.

No comments:

Please Enjoy These Thoughts As Well:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...